Monday 23 April 2012

WRITERS WITH PROBLEMS...LIKE ME!!!! :)

 I am about to tell you....how to overcome writers block....BUT...there is catch....okay there's no catch but I just felt like there should be...yeah that wasn't awkward.

Okay so I'm a writer with a problem...or two..

My first problem is that I can't focus on one thing for too long...or I will get hopelessly bored like am now...but because I am a good person and though nobody is really reading this...but that doesn't matter.

The problem is that I can't focus and I get side tracked my an idea in very short times...like now maybe I should go write my story or go edit my friends(if she reads this she'll know who she is) but I bet nobody is reading this and that's alright but if you do come upon this just know that this post wont be finished because I am once again getting hopelessly bored so....byee!!
                                                                Kisses and Music...JAZZHANDS.

P.S. SEE!!! SEE!! I told you this would happen I TOLD YOU....gosh why do I always have to be right....

No comments:

Post a Comment