Thursday 3 May 2012

and then there was TWO

IF YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ME AND JUST WANT TO QUENCH YOUR WRITING NEEDS SKIP TO THE SECOND PARAGRAPH!!!


Okay so today I am going to Washington D.C. !!!! Not a happy occasion...DON'T WORRY nobody died, it's just that it's a TEN HOUR drive. It kind of hit me really hard. TEN HOURS. I can't handle ten hours, thankfully this blog will be here and that has made me feel a lot better. So much better that I will be writing to post's today.This one and another(that explains the title.)

The reason for this post is that I now have enough time to start with the writing process for my story( which will be posted on my other BLOG). I have just came up with the ideal writing process  so the next post will be just that.BYEE

                                                                                               KISSES AND MUSIC
                                                                                                                                   -JAZZHANDS

No comments:

Post a Comment