Wednesday 2 May 2012

IT's Better than the Hunger Games...sorry

Okay so I was reading this book call Divergent by Veronica Roth. This book is awesome. Okay so I was at a books store right and the second book for the trilogy was coming out in 3 weeks or so. It seemed very popular so I bought the book I was looking for ( Catching Fire-which I read  a year before) and was deciding if I should get divergent or this other very interesting book. All of sudden this girl comes along and she was all like ' That book is AWESOME it's such a good book I can't wait for the second one to come out' okay so she said something along those lines.So I bought the book.Oh and she also said there was going to be a movie-which I decided I will not be watching.

 In the end I love this book. It is related to the hunger games in a way but very different it has more science fiction and technology and the main character is no Katniss but she is very different and the book is very real and I must say (as I was told) better than the hunger games.

It really is something else and I don't feel the excitement I felt for the hunger games but I feel like a admire it more the writing how the main charactor did annoy me but not as much as Katniss did. I don't know, you read and find out.

NEXT TOPIC

I will be writing stories. On my other blog...like right now..yeah. So that was really it, but I will be

No comments:

Post a Comment