Wednesday 9 May 2012

HATE IS A STRONG WORD

It is a strong word..to hate someone or something is not equivalent as to dislike them. But then again they also say that there is a thin line between love and hate. I don't think there is I just think there's confusion. Confusion and fusion. I can never see confusion as one word, after you read this neither will you.

Hate is a strong word but love is the strongest. My quote on facebook. I didn't make it up though just thought about it and realized that someone else probably already thought of it.

Oh and my other quote is that there is no superstars there is only super novas....it's from a movie.

Got to go and I really don't feel like finishing my story on my other blog but I have to...oh well.


Kisses and Music-JAZZHANDS.

P.S. I think my life should be a reality show, tell you why in my next post...Byee





No comments:

Post a Comment